Sunday, 25 October 2015

Diwali Festival of Music and Light in Watford 26th October

Another one of the Watford Council's BIG Events took place today (26th October 2015) in #Watford High Street and Parade. Diwali brought out a real mixture of different cultures and was a great celebration of both the diversity and cosmopolitan nature of our town...


I believe that performances had been going on during the afternoon... I unfortunately only arrived at 16:35 as the night began to draw in... fortunately as the festival finale commenced at 5pm when the fireworks and light display on the bridge over the pond took place...





Plenty of people taking part today and many stalls offering traditional food along with gifts and other items...


I did take some footage of the fireworks... this is in Periscope... I will be providing this if and when I can retrieve from Periscope...