Many micro business owners or those just about to start out are bombarded with suggestions, recommendations and tools to help them.
I say help them very loosely. To the 'New' business owner these are yet more things to consider when there are already a million things to do.
When we are starting out the thoughts that will (if they haven't already) pass through your mind are...
- How on earth am I going to learn all this? ...
- How am I ever going to work out how to use this in what I'm doing?
- How is all this relevant to me?
- Why should I spend my time doing this rather than that?
- What is the best use of my time? ... I only have 'n' hours per day, what should I be focusing on?
|Rembrandt House c/o NewToWatford Blog|